Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thank you dear friends!!

Wow. I can't thank you enough for your kind words, and most of all, your prayers. I know it sounds kinda cheesy, but I really have felt your prayers washing over me the past day! It really hit me at last night's church concert that God has been faithful in answering my prayers before; why should I doubt Him now?

Yesterday evening Adam also reminded me of something Pastor Clint said a few weeks back - that when we're thinking about the future and what it holds, we need to remember to picture God there. Last night I wasn't really in the mood to be encouraged; I really just wanted to wallow in my sadness a little, so I sort of blew him off. (Don't judge me; I know you've done it too, haha!) But this morning, I started thinking about what he said.

So many times when I'm thinking about the future, I'm picturing the worst, and God is definitely nowhere to be found in my worries. What I HAVE to remember is that God is ALL GOOD, so He can't exist in the same place as these bad things! Apart from Him, I'll feel hurt, pain, sadness, frustration, anger, but with Him, I'll feel comfort, protection, and strength to thrive in the hard times!

So anyway, thanks again for your prayers and walking this road with us. We have about 5-6 more days before we can celebrate/start trying for the next month!

1 comment:

  1. You don't know me - I am a friend of Kristin King and I came across your blog by accident. Don't worry - I am not a blog stalker :). I just wanted to say thanks for your posts about your trials in trying to get pregnant. I am also in my first month of Clomid and I know how discouraging it can be. So, I thank you for posting that if we are just focused on the dissapointment, we are not looking towards God. I hope that you don't mind if I continue to read about your journey, and I can't wait to see pics of your family and share pics of mine! God is good. This has also encouraged me to maybe start blogging about our experience as well.

    ReplyDelete