I have discovered a new true love - cello music. It is absolutely the best music to listen to at work, in my humble opinion. It's calming, not too distracting (I find myself singing along to songs with lyrics), and drowns out my fabulous but very talkative co-workers.
I just go to pandora dot com (best site in the world), type in "cello," and I'm good to go for hours. Ahhh, so hauntingly beautiful. How could I get stressed out?
Also, I have decided that one of my future children will definitely play the cello. I know I know, orchestra is kind of nerdy, but heck, the offspring of two engineers doesn't really have a chance in that department anyway, right?
Ok, back to checking 200 pages of PSV calculations...and listening to cello music.
Friday, January 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Glad you are back to blogging!! :)
ReplyDeleteI absolutely LOVE the cello. I watched the show Angel just for the cello music in the theme song. I will have to check out pandora soon!! One of the many reasons I chose viola over violin. At the time that I had to pick an instrument, I thought the cello was too big. Wish I hadn't have thought that but I love the viola too.
ReplyDelete