...But no Baby B yet. It was confirmed a couple of days ago, and we were pretty darn sad this weekend, but we're doing much better now (now as in this very moment - no promises for 5 minutes from now!).
One upside: we're going to San Francisco this weekend to celebrate our anniversary, and I am so excited to tour Napa Valley and sample some wine! We are both pumped about our trip; I can't wait to tell you all about it when we get back. Be prepared for stories about Alcatraz, Ghirradelli chocolate, the Golden Gate Bridge, giant redwood trees, our charming boutique hotel, and oh yeah, wine country. It's gonna be fabulous!
However, because of our 6 day trip in the middle of what would be monitoring time, we're unable to do the IUI this month. So, we're taking the month off and will resume in October. To tell the truth, I'm very relieved that I won't have to see another needle for a whole month - that is not a memory I want to cherish from our epic SF vacation!
Thanks to all of your for your thoughts, prayers, and encouraging words this month. We feel so supported and loved! You are incredibly special to us!
With continued hope,
Erin
Monday, August 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Aw, so sorry! We'll keep praying for you guys!
ReplyDeleteHave fun on your trip!!
Erin,
ReplyDeleteI know this must have been hard news to get. I hope this "month off" will be a time of renewal for the two of you.
We will continue to pray with great expectation, knowing that God is hearing our prayers and desires great things for you and Adam.
Hope you are having a GREAT trip!